Our tie-down kit is a patented lightweight, high-strength, multi-purpose earth anchoring system ideal for sport aircraft. The harder the pull the more it grips the earth!
- Convenient low-profile design
- Ideal for temporary or long-term security
- Easy installation and removal – no more struggling.
- Holds up to 1000kg per two Claw® pack – more than any other system
- Light-weight aircraft aluminum with hardened corrosion resistant spikes
- Tremendous holding strength
- Low profile so tire safe
- Reduced tripping hazards
- 3 yr. factory warranty (when used correctly).
Includes two Claw® units (one for each wing), 6 pegs, 1 hammer, 1 screw-it peg (for nose or tail use), 1 carry bag. Freight extra.
Aircraft Tie-Down Kit twin pack with carry bag
Ideal for all normal soil types, not suitable for rocky locations as it would be difficult to ensure spike/peg penetration, not suitable for use on sand,snow, friable soil or verry muddy locations as the Claw needs a solid soil foundation to work correctly.